Adview.pro Review : Online Ad Network
Adview.pro is an online ad network based in Poland. Launched in 2013 this network is working with many publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network accepts both adult and non adult sites. Adview.pro review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adview.pro ad network
- This ad network accepts adult sites but they must comply with the guidelines.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like child pornography, spam, malware, spyware, adware etc.
- The publishers must not alter the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 160 x 600, 300 x 250, 336 x 280 and popunder ads.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The common payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin. However this ad network claims of having more options. The minimum payout is $10.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Geo targeted ads
- Real time reporting system
- Low threshold payout
- Referral system
- The publishers can control ads depending on their priorities.
- Dedicated support
- Sometimes the signup and login functions won’t respond. This ad network must concentrate more on troublesome bugs.
Address : Weblemon Mjr.Ryszarda Nuszkiewicza 9, 31-422 Cracow, Poland
Email : [email protected]
Phone : (+48) 505 336 365
Adview.pro is for all types of sites, adult and non-adult. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Adview.pro review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017