Pop Sniper Review : CPM/Pop Online Advertising Network
Pop Sniper is an online ad network based in Indonesia. The revenue models of this network are Pop and CPM. It is a good alternative to PopTM ad network. Pop Sniper review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Pop Sniper ad network
- This ad network doesn’t accept adult sites .
- The sites must not host content like hacking, spam, gambling etc.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites or traffic exchanges.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use direct links to send traffic.
- The publishers must not use more than 3 ad units per page.
The publishers can get access to the following ad formats : Popup, Popunder and banner.
Th publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Fast approval : Your site might get approved within 24 hours.
- There are no traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- The publishers would receive payments on time.
- Competitive rates
- Dedicated support
The Pop advertising always fetch more income when compared to others. Pop Sniper works well for all types of legal content sites. The rates of pop up and pop under ads are obviously high. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Pop Sniper review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017