Pubonet Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Pubonet is an online ad network based in France. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Pubonet review sites before approval is a wrong statement. It is a good alternative to AdWorldMedia ad network. All the sites get auto approved.
Terms and Conditions for publishers to join Pubonet ad network
- Even though they approve your sites automatically make sure that the content is non-adult.
- The sites must not contain spam, spyware, adware, malware and warez content.
- The sites must not promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or encourage other to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Alter the ad code.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Leaderboard 728×90, Medium rectangle 300×250 and Wide skycraper 160×600.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout when paid via PayPal is €5 and for wire transfer it is $200.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Auto approval
- Easy signup process
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Referral system
- The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance, referral stats and revenue real time.
Pubonet works well for all types of legal niches. However the revenue would be high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Pubonet review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017