Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links And Earn Money
Fig.tc is a URL shortening network based in Turkey. The revenue models of this network are CPM, CPC and shortlink. It is a good alternative to AdURL URL shortening network. Fig.tc review all activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Fig.tc URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Click on their own shortened links to view ads. The users must open links naturally.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Create multiple accounts
- link shortened links to other sites
Note : The publishers who have broken the rules may lose their earnings and accounts as well.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- API : This tool could be used by developers
- Web integration : The publishers need to install a code inside the site to shrink all the links.
- Opening of the website
- Easy to shorten
- Shorten mass : This tool could be used to shrink 25 URLs at a time.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bank transfer (For Turkey publishers) and Papara (For Turkey publishers). The minimum payout is $5 when paid via PayPal and Papara. For Bank transfer it is $10.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 30%.
Best features of Fig.tc URL shortening network
- Multiple tools
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would get paid on time.
- Low threshold payout
- High referral commission
- The publishers can track visitors using Google Analytics.
- Dedicated support
Address : Konur Sok. 24/16
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 0850 840 2356
Fig.Tc works well for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Fig.Tc review help people to get started.