VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network
VoltAds is an online banner ad network based in Costa Rica. This network is ideal for both adult and non-adult sites. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Streamlyn ad network. VoltAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join VoltAds CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, viruses, malware, spyware and adware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain warez material.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of banner format :
The publishers get paid on bi-weekly basis. The minimum payout is $25. The only payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can increase their earnings by referring others to this ad network. The commission rate is 20%.
Best Features of VoltAds CPM ad network
- Instant approval
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers to join this ad network.
- Multiple ad sizes
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Global coverage
- The publishers can use these ads along with Google Adsense.
- Reporting system
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
VoltAds work well for all types of sites, adult and non-adult. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. This network assures maximum rate of $10 per 1,000 impressions. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this VoltAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017