AdGiant Review : CPM Advertising Network
AdGiant is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. This network is working with more than 2000 publishers. This network pays for each ad impression. AdGiant review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdGiant CPM ad network
This CPM ad network will accept
- Sites having minimum traffic of 5000 impressions monthly.
- Only active sites. This network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- Great content sites
- Sites having custom domains. This ad network doesn’t accept sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Weebly.
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose. This CPM network doesn’t accept sites containing excessive ads.
- Host adult, spam, spyware, gambling and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others for clicking ads
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate traffic.
- Cheat the system
Note : Adgiant.io doesn’t accept PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display advertising : 300×250 , 728×90 and 160×600.
The publishers get paid on Bi-weekly/Monthly basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 15%.
Why publishers should join Adgiant.io?
- 100% fill rate
- Premium advertisers
- Low traffic requirements
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Adgiant.io works well for all types of sites, small and big. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adgiant review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.