The Moneytizer is an online ad network based in France. This platform is ideal for small and medium-sized websites to optimize ad revenues. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a great alternative to Pubonet network. The Moneytizer review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use The Moneytizer Ad Network
- This network accepts only US, Europe and Latam traffic at this moment.
- The websites must not host any objectionable content like spam, pornography, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor ask others to do.
- This network doesn’t accept illegal downloads, streaming and peer-to-peer websites.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Classical format : Mega banner (728×90), Pave Up, Big Angle, Skyscraper, Low pave (300×250), Megaskyscraper (160×600), Megabanner Bas and Billboard (970×250)
- Video advertising : In text and Pre-roll
- Impactant : Footer, Dressing and Native formats
- The Mobile web : Footer, Interstitial and Over Slide
Note : The publishers can use maximum 4 ad units per page.
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of The Moneytizer Ad Network
- The review process is very fast
- Competitive CPM rates
- Timely payments : All the payments would be made on time.
- The Moneytizer WordPress plugin
- The publishers can track their stats using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
The Moneytizer works well for all types of websites, small or big. But the condition is they don’t accept non-US or non-European websites. The publishers who had experienced this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this The Moneytizer review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.