Fresh Advert is one of the leading affiliate networks based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a great alternative to Wannads network. Fresh Advert review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. They may approve your accounts based on your previous affiliate marketing experience and promotional strategies. The best part is you don’t need to have website to get started. For non-website publishers they can go with E-Mail marketing, Search or Social media to promote offers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Fresh Advert Affiliate Network
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like spam, viruses, malware, adware, pornography and spyware.
- The publishers must not offer money or gifts to users for completing tasks.
- The affiliates must not use bots or software to manipulate leads.
- The publishers must not aggressively spam offers on social networks, forums, blogs or websites.
Fresh Advert Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment option is PayPal. The minimum payout is $50.
This affiliate network offers attractive referral program. The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 3%.
Best Features Of Fresh Advert Affiliate Network
- 300+ Exclusive offers
- Fast review process : Unlike other affiliate networks, this network is fast when comes to reviewing.
- Competitive commissions
- The affiliates can track their stats using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The affiliates always get paid on time
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
E-mail: [email protected]
Fresh Advert converts well for all types of traffic. The publishers who had used this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Fresh Advert review helps publishers to get started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022