Express Revenue is an affiliate network based in United States. Founded in 2008 this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. They will pay you based on sales and leads. It is a great alternative to ZeusCPA network. Express Revenue review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Express Revenue CPA Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The websites must not host any objectionable content like spam, malware, adware, spyware or pornography.
- Being a publisher you must not offer money or gifts to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not complete tasks on their own.
- The affiliates must not aggressively spam offers on websites, social networks and forums.
- You must not use bots or software to manipulate sales or leads.
Express Revenue Payment Info
The publisher would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $35 when paid via PayPal, $200 for Wire transfer and it is $50 for check.
Best Features Of Express Revenue CPA Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers ( E-Mail registration, Trial sales and Lead generation )
- Attractive inventory
- Proprietary Tracking Software
- Competitive rates
- The payment terms purely depends on your volume. This network is offering high commissions for best performers.
- Weekly payments
- Timely payments : The affiliates would get their earnings on time.
- Special bonus for premium affiliates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail, telephone and Skype.
Address : Express Revenue, Inc., 1040 Bayview Drive Suite 605, Ft. Lauderdale FL, 33301
Skype : ExpressRevenueInc
Telephone : +1-877-977-2882
Express Revenue works well for all types of traffic. The publishers who had tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Express Revenue review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.