The Offer Source Review : Performance Based Network
The Offer Source is one of the leading affiliate networks based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a great alternative to Affcrunch network. The offer Source review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they consider your previous affiliate marketing experience, quality traffic you generate and payments you received from affiliate networks.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use The Offer Source Affiliate Network
- Being an affiliate you must not encourage users to click on ads to generate revenue for users to win points, get rewards, or other any other incentive.
- The websites must be content-based (not a list of links or advertisements), be written in English, receive a minimum of unique page views per month, have a top-level name and must not infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights. This can be waived only by specifically providing the name of the proposed website to The Offer Source.
- The websites must not host any objectionable content like spam, pornography, malware, adware, spyware and viruses.
The Offer Source Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this CPA network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of The Offer Source CPA Network
- 200+ Exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- Top payouts for best performers
- The publishers can track their performance and commissions using real-time reporting system.
- Weekly payments
- Timely payments : The publishers would get paid on time.
- Dedicated support via Skype
Skype : theoffersource
The Offer Source converts well for all types of legal traffic. The affiliates who tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this The Offer Source review help publishers to get started.