Commission Empire Review : Performance Based Network
Commission Empire is an affiliate network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. You get paid for leads and sales. It is a great alternative to CPALead affiliate network. Commission Empire review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions Of Publishers To Join And Use Commission Empire Affiliate Network
- This network doesn’t accept blogs hosted on free blogging platforms like Blogspot.
- The websites must be content based i.e. they must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like spam, malware, adware, spyware and viruses.
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The affiliates must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not spam offers on social networks, websites, blogs or forums.
Commission Empire Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly and Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are Check, PayPal, Wire and ACH (Direct Deposit).
The affiliates can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 4%.
Best Features Of Commission Empire Affiliate Network
- 3000+ Exclusive offers
- Attractive commissions
- Spam free offers
- High payouts for best performers
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Telephone
Email : email@example.com
Commission Empire converts well for all types of traffic. You don’t need to have website to get started with this network. You can use E-mails, banners and search to promote offers. The publishers who had tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Commission Empire review help publishers to get started.