Affcrunch Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers
Affcrunch is one of the leading performance based network. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a great alternative to ZeusCPA network. Affcrunch review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they check your previous affiliate marketing experiences. There is no need to have a website to join this network. If you are capable of promoting offers strategically, that is enough to get started as a publisher.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use Affcrunch Affiliate Network
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The websites of publishers must not have hosted any illegitimate content like spam, viruses and malware.
- The affiliates must not spam offers on sites, blogs and forums.
The publishers would get paid on weekly, Bi-weekly and monthly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options available are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Affcrunch Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers
- Competitive rates
- Highly responsive creatives
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Affcrunch network delivers great converting and optimized offers to publishers. Being an affiliate you can discuss with your account manager about best offers. He/She can help you in choosing lucrative offers. The affiliates who have used this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Affcrunch review help publishers to get started.