Test.io is a testing platform where you can get paid for testing websites, apps and games. You don’t need to have programming or coding skills. All you need is PC/Laptop/Mobile with dedicated internet connection. Thousands of freelancers are making decent $$$ monthly from this platform. Once you join Test.io you’ll keep getting invitations for testing websites initially. Later on you’ll get invitations to test Android or iOS apps. Generally they will send specific device or OS tasks. Once you agree to the test you must go with the specific device/OS. For instance if you get the task to test on Samsung Galaxy S8 then you must compulsory use the same device. The same thing applies to OS too. But, here you can test on any computer or laptop having the specified OS. Test.io is very strict when it comes to policies. So keep the policies in your mind while submitting.
How does Test.io Work For You?
Once you signup as a new tester in Test.io you get Greenhorn status. So the main motive for a tester is to find bugs in website/game/app. Here bug is any irregularity in the app/site/game. After finding a bug you need to take screenshot of it or else make a video and submit them. But, make sure every submission is clear. They may reject your bug discovery if the submission is not up to the mark. At the same time you can also reject the test for any reason. Test.io will pass on the rejected test to someone in your country.
However there are few submission guidelines for testers and they are as follows :
- Being a tester you should take care of your grammar. It’s not just the case of typo but also make sure the sentences are well written.
- It is important to write the description or results in an understandable language.
- Don’t skip any important steps or points in the description.
- The testers must test the product/app given in the test. You must not test the wrong app/product.
- The bug title must be clear
- You must clearly read/understand the test description.
- You must not submit the test with incomplete evidence.
- Make sure you don’t submit a bug twice.
After submitting 50 bugs in Test.io you get promoted from Greenhorn status to Experienced. You can have a lot of benefits of being experienced.
Test.io Payment Info
The earnings of the previous month will be calculated on 10th of every month. Your payment will be released within 10 days after request. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill and IBAN/BIC (Only For EU).
Test.io is also offering referral program to encourage testers. You can make extra income by referring others to this testing platform. The rate of commission you can earn is €5.00. But remember that the signed up user must pass the test and at least submits 5 bugs.
Best Features Of Test.io Testing Platform
- Global acceptance
- User-friendly dashboard
- The publishers have full control over tests review. You can either accept or reject the test.
- Timely payments
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated staff
Address: test IO Inc., 535 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94105
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (415) 937-6859
Test.io is a great platform to make decent income by testing websites and apps. However there is no certainty about rates. The tester can earn from $0.5 to $50 per test. The testers who had tried Test.io can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Test.io review helps people to get started.
Become A Tester And Start Making Money!
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022