Native Ads Affiliate Program Review : How To Generate Referral Income
The native ad format is known for monetizing websites without disturbing user experience. Native Ads is one of the leading native ad exchange. Just like other affiliate programs, Native Ads also lets you earn money for referring users. Once you join Native Ads affiliate program, you can earn recurring commission for recommending advertisers.
If you are interested to monetize your website with Native Ads, then read this article for reference.
How To Join Native Ads Affiliate Program?
To join Native Ads network, one must register as a user. You can be a blogger or site owner to join Native Ads affiliate program. Once you get accepted by Native Ads, you can start referring advertisers by using promotional material.
How Can Affiliates Promote Native Ads?
The affiliates can promote Native Ads network in the following ways :
- Promote Native Ads on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Write a blog post or review article about Native Ads and share with your friends and colleagues.
- Send newsletters about Native Ads to your subscribers list.
- Create a YouTube video about Native Ads and leave the referral link in the description.
- Place Native Ads promotional banners or text link in the sidebar.
What Is The Commission Structure?
Being a Native Ads affiliate, you will earn 10% recurring commission from the money that your referral advertiser spent. That means, you will receive commission until your referred advertiser stays with Native Ads network. The more advertisers you refer to Native Ads, the more referral income you can earn. You will receive earnings on monthly basis.
Final Conclusion :
One must join Native Ads affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a Native Ads affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Native Ads affiliate program review help people to get started.