We are going to talk about VDO.AI in this post. In recent times, the shape of advertising has seen a lot of changes. After the mobile revolution, videos have occupied the advertising space. VDO.AI is a native video ad network. This video ad network caters to the needs of both publishers and advertisers across the world.
How Can You Join VDO.AI?
Visit VDO.AI and join as a publisher/advertiser. They will review your application and let you know the status through the Email. Once your account gets accepted, you can start monetizing by integrating a native video widget. The allowed traffic types are Desktop, mobile web and in-app.
How And When Will You Get Paid?
You get paid on the Net 60 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. You should reach at least $100 to withdraw commissions via PayPal and $300 for Wire transfer.
What Are the Best Features of This Video Ad Network?
- Being a publisher, you can earn $4 to $8 for 1000 views (Tier 1 traffic).
- They offer a wide range of tools or products: Native video, Stories, Display, Mobile SDK and programming.
- The VDO.AI dashboard is quite user friendly. You can check your conversions and revenue in real-time.
- This video ad platform is working with leading advertisers. They claim 100% fill rate.
What Are the Cons?
- The conversion rate of VDO.AI ads is very low for the Asian traffic.
- While researching about this video ad platform, we found many unsatisfying publishers. Their main complaint is that their CPM rate is very low for Tier 1 traffic compared to the claimed rates. The other complaint is that they intentionally ban the accounts saying that the traffic is invalid.
At the time of writing this article, no one from the VDO.AI team had responded to the complaints.
What Is the Final Conclusion?
This video ad network works well for Tier 1 traffic sites or apps. The CPM rates are comparatively low for Tier 2 and Tier 3 traffic. If you had worked with this native video ad network, then share your experiences. Hope this VDO.AI review helps people while getting started.