I am going to talk about the She Media partner network. Did you ever heard about the She Media? It is a digital media platform for women. Earlier it was BlogHer partner network. They are in business since 2005. The She Media partner network let women publishers monetize their websites. It could be advertising, sponsored posts, social media campaigns and many.
Who Can Join The She Media Partner Network?
- The age of your site must be at least 90 days. You must have allowed commenting on your sites.
- Your website must attract at least 20,000 monthly visitors.
- The content of your website must be feminine. Your site must attract at least 70% female audience.
- The sites must attract at least 80% US traffic. Make sure the invalid traffic is less than 5%.
How Can You Join The She Media Partner Network?
For joining this network, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit. The She Media lets site owners and social media influencers to earn money. They will review your application and let you know the status. In this process they may ask for accessing your Google Analytics account.
Once approved, you need to sign the ad contract. The duration of the agreement is 6 months. The contract will get renewed automatically after 6 months. If you want to cancel the membership, you must intimate 60 days prior to the renewal date.
You are not allowed to take down the ads or use other ad networks without canceling your account.
How Can You Install The She Media Partner Network Ad Code?
There are 2 steps that publishers must follow while installing the ad code :
- The very first step is installing a header code. It is a main script code that serve ads to all of your ad units. Even the AdSense gives the master code to publishers for placing it in the header. You must install the code between the <head> and </head> tags.
- Now install the ad tags in the sidebar to show ads. If you have any other ads, replace them with She Media ad tags.
For finding your ad code, go to the dashboard. Open Site And Ads under My Settings. Once you open the Display Ads option, you can select the type. From there you get the ad code.
How Can You Install The Ad Code In The WordPress?
The best thing is that She Media partner network has a WordPress plugin called Infuse. This plugin will take care of the ads and updates. You might be confused with the term Boomerang. It is a bidding technology used by the She Media. This technology to cater ads at higher prices.
The She Media has a special feature called ads.txt that protects your ads from scammers. You must enable them while using their ads.
How Does The She Media Partner Network Ads Work?
The She Media has clearly specified some rules for placing ads. Take a look at them :
- For desktop version, you are allowed to place two standard ads, native ad and a branded link.
- When it comes to the mobile or tablet version, you must place at least one standard display ad, one native ad, and the branding link.
They are particular about achieving at least 70% visibility score. You can earn more with fewer ads.
When Will You Get Paid?
The payments will be made on the Net 60 basis. You must reach at least $20 for receiving the revenue. The payment options are PayPal and direct deposit.
What Are The Benefits Of Being A She Media Partner?
- The She Media is the first and best ad platform for female audiences. They are working with the best ad exchanges and agencies.
- When we talk about the advertising options, the native format shows relevant ads matching your websites. They deliver high optimized native and video ads.
- The She Media is a Google certified publishing partner. Earlier we had reviewed about the other partners, Mediavine and Adthrive.
- If you are a top publisher, then you might get chance to join sponsored campaigns. Even you may be asked to speak at the BlogHer events.
How To Reach The Support Team?
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The She Media partner network works well for high traffic websites. Coming to the social media influencers, they must also attract huge following from US. If you had worked as a partner, then please share your experiences.
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022
- Freestanding Bathtubs: Create a Chic Spa Area in Your Bathroom Interior - Jan 14, 2022