Adsplex is a CPM advertising network located in France. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. This ad network is serving good number of publishers, advertisers and agencies worldwide. “Adsplex review sites before approving them”. This is a myth. Once publishers get registered they can straightaway start with their ads. It’s a good alternative for Adsbronco and 5advertise.
Requirements to join Adsplex CPM advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers to join this network.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, software piracy etc.
- In addition to the above conditions make sure that your site doesn’t have copyrighted content.
- The sites must not have excessive advertising on their pages.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Publishers must not use auto refreshing software, scripts and iframes.
Publishers found guilty may get banned from this network. You will lose your earnings too.
Publishers have the access to banner ads, Interstitial ads and pop-under. The standard sizes of banner ads are 160×600, 300×250 and 728×90. Publishers can use 2 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
Publisher earn 1% of the referred member’s earning.
- Easy sign-up and instant approval process
- Competitive rates
- Real-time reporting system
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- You can transfer your earning from publisher’s account to advertiser’s account.
- Referral program
- Low rates for non-US and non-European traffic
- Blogspot blogs are not accepted. However they accept custom domains.
- Generally it takes some time for ad validation.
- Your account will get deactivated if there is no activity for 30 days.
- Low referral commission.
Adsplex work well for sites with decent traffic from US, UK, Canada etc. Publishers can earn well with right combination of pop under ads and display banners. Hope this Adsplex review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017