BreezeAds is a CPC advertising network located in US. The revenue share of publishers is 90%. This is a good thing because so far no advertising network has shared maximum share to their publishers. Even advertisers have great benefits of using this PPC network. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. For instance, your site attracted 1,00,000 impressions and 0 clicks monthly. In this case the earning will be very low. You will get paid only if some one clicks on your ad. Breezeads review sites before approving them.
Requirements to join BreezeAds CPC advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers. They accept all types of blogs and sites whether small or big.
- The site must not host any offensive content like spamming, hacking, software piracy, pornography etc.
- Incomplete or under-construction sites don’t get approval.
- Make sure that your site doesn’t violate copyright laws.
Once you get approved as a publisher you need to add HTML ad code on your site to show ads. Publishers have to use 3 ad units per page.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t alter the ad code.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill, Payza and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $10.
- Genuine ad network
- Timely payments
- Decent rates
- Real-time reporting system
- 24/7 support
- The approval process takes long time (1 week).
- This CPC network doesn’t accept blogs hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot.
- Publishers have to bear the PayPal fees.
Final Conclusion :
Breezeads is a good option for low, medium and high traffic sites. One must not compare it with Adsense but the rates won’t disappoint publishers. It is far better when compared to many networks. However your earnings depend on the niche and visitor’s location. hope this Breezeads review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017