AdIQuity is a leading mobile advertising network. Headquartered in India this network is working with thousands of advertisers, demand partners, app developers and mobile site publishers. This mobile ad network is a part of Flipkart, E-commerce company. Reputed mobile publishers and app developers worldwide are using this network to monetize their traffic. The revenue models of this mobile ad network are CPC and CPM. It has its own technology to deliver best optimized and relevant inventory. AdIQuity review mobile sites or apps before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdIQuity mobile ad network
- Mobile sites or apps must not host any illegitimate content.
- Mobile sites or apps must not had broken copyright laws.
Mobile publishers or app developers have access to text and banner ads.
Publishers get paid on Net 65 basis. The available payment options are PayPal, Wire Transfer and Direct bank deposit (For Indians). The threshold payment for different options are as follows : PayPal -$30, Bank deposit – $20 and Wire Transfer – $300.
Affiliate partner program
Apart from CPC and CPM revenue models Publishers could also monetize using CPA campaigns. When any user completes a task like downloading an app or play games you’ll get paid.
- Easy ad code installation
- Publishers can test this ad network prior to joining.
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- High quality and optimized ad inventory
- Users experience relevant ads matching to the content
- Publishers can convert their mobile sites to apps.
- Publishers can use this ad network’s service to create mobile sites.
- Publishers can block inappropriate ads
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- Publishers don’t have access to real-time stats. They take 18-24 hours to update the data.
- Net 65 payout time
AdIQuity is a great monetization solution for mobile publishers and app developers. Mobile sites or apps having huge US and European traffic benefit more. Mobile publishers using this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this AdIQuity review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017