Poptm is a pop-under ad network connecting potential advertisers and reputed publishers worldwide. Located in India this pop ad network assures to bypass 90% of adblockers. Apart from pop under monetization solutions for publishers there are attractive offers for advertisers too. Poptm review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Poptm pop-under ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this pop under ad network.
- This pop under ad network accepts adult sites as long as the content is legal. This network don’t tolerate child abuse content.
- This pop-under ad network accepts all niches and all types of sites.
- Publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing software, traffic exchanges and proxies to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not encourage others to view ads.
Note : Publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings as well as accounts.
The revenue share publishers would get is 95%. Publishers get paid on Net 0 basis. That is they get paid on request. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options available are PayPal, Payza and Bitcoin.
Publishers can boost up their revenue referring people to this pop under network. The commission is 10%.
- Easy acceptance
- No traffic requirements
- Global coverage
- Clean ads
- Competitive rates
- Real time reporting system
- Pop-under ads can work along with other ad networks like Adsterra and Propeller ads.
- WordPress users can install plugin for monetization.
- Referral program
- 24×7 Dedicated customer support
Publishers must give it a try to Poptm pop-under ad network. The rates of pop-under ads will be higher than mainstream display banners. Publishers who are using this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. They can also send payment screenshots here. Hope this Poptm review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017