Adspact is a contextual advertising network. This network uses RTB technology to supply best ads in terms of prices. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. This CPC network always try to deliver relevant ads. The sites will start showing ads once HTML ad code get added. Publishers don’t need to wait for approval. AdsPact is a good competitor of AdclickMedia ad network. AdsPact review sites after approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdsPact CPC ad network
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, gambling etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use more than 3 ads per page.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
Note : Publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
Publishers can have access to all sizes of standard display banners.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 ( monthly ) basis. The threshold payout is $10. The available payment options are PayPal and Bank wire Transfer.
- Auto approval process
- Publishers from every part of the world can join this CPC ad network.
- Publishers can use the same ad code on all sites.
- Real time reporting system
- Low payout
- No referral program
- Sites having huge impressions make zero earnings. The revenue is purely based on clicks.
AdsPact work for all types of sites. Sites having decent US and European traffic will make more with this ad network. However the revenue depends on several factors like niche, ads placement, source of traffic, visitor’s location etc. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. They can also send payment screenshot if they have any.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016
- Top 5 PayPal Alternatives To Send And Receive Money - Oct 20, 2016
- 7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online : Step By Step Guide - Oct 19, 2016