Adnety is a premium pop under ad network. This ad network claims to deliver millions of ads daily. The revenue model of this network is CPM. Apart from its publisher program this network is beneficial to advertisers too. The best quality traffic you send, the more revenue you could get. Adnety review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adnety pop under ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- This network accepts sites from every part of the world.
- The sites must follow best practices of web design.
- The sites must had hosted on self hosted platforms.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic. This ad network accepts only real traffic.
- The publishers must not use PTC or autosurf sites to generate traffic.
- The publishers must not buy traffic.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The only payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make 10% referral commission referring others to this network.
- Easy installation : Generally it takes 2 minutes to get started.
- This ad network guarantees 100% fill rate.
- Real time reporting system
- The quality publishers can get up to 90% revenue share.
- This ad network pays its publishers on time.
- The publishers can divert earnings to their advertiser account.
- Referral program
- Blogspot users can’t join this ad network. This ad network doesn’t accept sites hosted on free hosting platforms.
Adnety works well for all types of sites. The best part of this network is publishers can use other ad networks along pop unders. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adnety review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017