SomiMedia is an online advertising network based in Vietnam. Launched in 2009 it is working with reputed advertisers and potential publishers. The basic reason behind its creation is to help webmasters who were fed up with Google Adsense approval and banning.
You might be interested to know what to do if your Google Adsense account gets disabled
The main motive is to make approval process simple. This ad network is partnered with Google DoubleClick and Atomx Media Exchange. The revenue models of this ad network are Pop, CPC and CPM. But, the earnings are purely calculated on eCPM basis. SomiMedia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join SomiMedia ad network
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- The sites must not had created for the advertising purpose. Here the content matters the most.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam etc.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The sites must generate adequate traffic.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. There is no minimum payout for PayPal. To receive earnings via Wire transfer one should reach $500.
- This ad network guarantees 100% fill rate.
- Clean and Malware free ads
- This network pays its publishers on time.
- No threshold payout for PayPal
- The rates are relatively low for Asian traffic.
Dan Phuong, Hanoi
Phone : (84) 966 247 611
E-Mail: [email protected]
SomiMedia works well for sites having US, UK and European traffic. However the earnings depend on visitor’s location, niche, site’s quality and traffic. This ad network also have campaigns for mobile traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this SomiMedia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017