Adrook is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to AdsModern ad network. It has its own technology to serve advertisers and publishers. Adrook review sites before approving them. The ads work for all types of niches like art, travel, technology and many more.
Requirements for sites to join Adrook ad network
- The sites must not have created for advertising purpose. This ad network reject sites having excessive advertising.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- The site must not have hosted any illegal content like adult, gambling, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Being a publisher you must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or proxies to generate fake traffic.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $20 when paid via PayPal or Payza. For Wire transfer it is $500.
The publishers can have access to display banners and popunder ads.
- Easy installation
- The publishers can experience 100% fill rates
- This network has bunch of top advertisers.
- The publishers can track their performance and earnings real time.
- This ad network pays its publishers on time.
- The publishers could get dedicated support.
- The publishers could filter ads according to their priorities.
- This ad network offers referral program with conditions. The publishers must reach the threshold payout of $50 and the advertisers must spend $100.
Adrook is good for all types of sites, small or big. The CPM rates are not bad. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adrook review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017