7Display Review : Online Ad Network
7Display is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Launched in 2014 this ad network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. This is a good alternative to ClubCPM ad network. 7Display review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join 7Display ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking, gambling etc.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. This ad network doesn’t sites having excessive advertising.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must have fresh and unique content.
- The sites must add value to the visitors.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not link their sites to illegal sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Video ads
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Responsive ads
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support
- This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
7Display works well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depends on the quality of traffic, visitor’s location, niche, ads placement and advertiser campaign. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this 7Display review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017