Adsomi Review : Native and Popup Advertising Network
Adsomi is an online native ads and popup ad network. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Even the advertisers have great offers. Adsomi review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adsomi ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content.
- This ad network accepts adult networks only if the content is legal.
- There are no specific traffic restrictions to join this network.
- The sites must not contain spam, spyware, adware and malware content.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : The publishers caught guilty would lose their accounts and earnings.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
- Instant approval : Unlike other ad network the publishers need not wait for long time.
- Competitive rates : This ad network claims to offer maximum $21 per 10oo impressions.
- Global coverage
- A single code could be used to display both Pop up and Native ads.
- The publishers can use these ads along with Google Adsense.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- The ads can bypass ad blocking software.
- Every publisher would get dedicated support.
Adsomi works well for all types of niches, adult and non-adult. The revenue would be very high for Tier 1 traffic (US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe). The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Adsomi review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017