Shiftingad Review : Pop Under Ad Network
Shiftingad is an online ad network based in Cyprus. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Popunderzone popunder ad network. This ad network uses RTB technology to serve the needs of advertisers and publishers worldwide. Shiftingad review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Shiftingad popunder ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this network.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like spam, viruses, malware etc.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, hitleap, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Wire.
The publishers can increase their earnings referring others. You could earn 5% of active referred publishers income for lifetime.
- The sites get auto approved. However the sites must comply with the company rules.
- 100% fill rates
- The rates are quite competitive.
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can use these popunder ads along with Google Adsense.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
- Referral program
- Dedicated support
- The rates are comparatively low for Asian traffic.
Shiftingad works well for all types of legit sites, small or big. Generally popunder ads fetch more revenue compared to display advertising. Sometimes the rates might be low for some countries. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Shiftingad review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017