Fas.li Review : Make Decent Money By Shortening Links
Fas.li is a URL shortening network where one can get paid for shrinking links. It is a good alternative to Bc.vc shortening service. The revenue model of this shortened network is CPM. Fas.li review all activities of publishers and ban you if found guilty.
Requirements for publishers before using Fas.li URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Share shortened links on PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites.
- Generate traffic from the above mentioned sources.
- Click on their own links or offer gifts/money to users for clicking/viewing.
- Redirect links to other sites.
- Use adult, spam and malware content sites for shrinking.
- Spam on forums and sites.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Mass Shrinker : You can shrink 20 links at a time.
- Quick Link : This is the easiest way to shorten links.
- API : This tool is mainly developed for developers. You can embed API into your application.
- Full Page script : You can shrink specific links on your site.
- Entry script : You can use this script to shrink all the links automatically when a visitor visits your site.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 10%.
Best Features of Fas.li
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Fas.li is a great source of income for publishers. The average CPM rate of US traffic is nearly $12. You can check the payout rates before getting started. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Fas.li review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdKode Review : Online CPC/CPM Advertising Network - Oct 23, 2016
- DailyMotion Monetization Review : Make Money Uploading Videos - Oct 22, 2016
- Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network - Oct 21, 2016