PicellaLTD Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
PicellaLTD is an online ad network based in US. This ad network is working with 5,000+ advertisers and 10,000+ publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Infinity-Info ad network. PicellaLTD review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PicellaLTD ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- Contain gambling content
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions
- Offer money or gifts to people for clicking and viewing ads
- Use bots, proxies, Hitleap, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Use more than 3 ad units per page
- Use ads on unapproved sites
Note : This ad network is very strict when it comes to guidelines. You will lose revenue and account if caught guilty indulging in malpractices.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout is $1 when paid via PayPal and it is $500 for Wire transfer.
Best Features Of PicellaLTD ad network
- Easy approval
- Global coverage
- 80% revenue share to publishers
- Competitive CPM rates
- Timely payment : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
PicellaLTD works well for all types of sites, small or big. The rates are high for US, UK, Australia, Canada and European traffic. However the revenue depends on site niche, quality of site, ads placement and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this online ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PicellaLTD review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017