Adclerks Review : Direct Advertising Network For Publishers[divider]
Adclerks is a direct advertising network based in UK. Previously it served advertisers and publishers in the name of Publicityclerks. The advertisers drive traffic to their sites and publishers make money by offering ad spaces. It is a good alternative to BuySellAds self-serve ad network. Direct advertising is a great way of making money without Google Adsense. Adclerks review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adclerks direct advertising network
The sites must
- Contain content written in English language.
- Receive at least 100k impressions or page views a month.
- Not have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have used self hosted platform. Blogspot or Weebly blogs are not allowed.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, Hitleap, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic to their sites.
Note : The sites having great web design and updated content are more likely to get acceptance. However you can contact their support team before submitting your site.
The publishers can fix the rates according to the traffic and ads placement. Naturally the rates would be higher for high traffic sites. Being a publisher you can also opt for CPM ads. Again in this case the rate depends on site niche, ad size and ad location. You can speak with support team for better assistance.
OneClerk is a new CPM ad network exclusive to AdClerks users which monetizes your existing ad zones with just one click.
Once activated, OneClerk instantly and automatically monetizes any unsold ad space while still making them available to purchase on AdClerks.
They display family-friendly ads with a 80% fill rate. Publishers can opt-out at any time.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. There is no minimum payout. The payment option is PayPal.
Ad Clerks Ltd,
Suite 240, 50 Eastcastle Street
AdClerks work well for medium and high traffic sites. The publishers must place ads near fold to get more exposure. The recommendable ad slots are 728×90 and 300×250. The publishers who used this direct ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adclerks review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel Without AdSense - Sep 19, 2017