Poprevenue Review : Popunder Advertising Network
Poprevenue is a popunder ad network based in Vietnam. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Core popads network. This popunder ad network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. Poprevenue review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for sites to join PopRevenue popunder ad network
The sites must
- Be at least one month old
- Contain original content
- Be very much active
- Not have broken copyright laws
This popunder ad network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Sites hosting objectionable content like adult, gambling, spam, spyware, viruses, adware and malware.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Promote illegal activities
- Cheat the system
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 10%.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features of Poprevenue popunder ad network
- Fast approval
- There are no minimum traffic requirements for publishers to join this network.
- Global coverage
- Clean ads
- The publishers can use these popunder ads along with other ad networks like Adcash and Media.net.
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can receive their payments on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Skype : [email protected]
PopRevenue works well for all types of sites. However to get best rates publishers need to send at least 500 unique visitors to their sites. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PopRevenue review help publishers to get started.
Join this popunder ad network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.