Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers
Pinvert is an adult popunder ad network based in Romania. The revenue models of this popunder adult ad network are CPM, popunder and adult. It is a good alternative to Adultex ad network. Apart from publisher program one can also try as an advertiser. Pinvert review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Pinvert ad network
The sites must
- Have Alexa ranks below 2 million.
- Not host any illegal content like child pornography.
- Have updated content.
- Not have made for the advertising purpose.
- Be at least 3 months older.
This ad network accepts
- Only adult sites
- Only mobile friendly sites
- Sites having custom domains
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others to click ads
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Send direct traffic
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum and Bitcoin.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
Best Features of Pinvert adult popunder ad network
- Fast approval process : Unlike other ad networks you don’t need to wait for longer times.
- High fill rates
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track performance and revenue using Real-time reporting system.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system : Even non-adult webmasters can maximise earnings referring others.
- Dedicated 24×7 support
Pinvert works well for decent traffic sites. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, ad campaign, ads placement and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this adult ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Pinvert review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adlabs Media Network Review : Online Ad Network - May 25, 2017
- Pinvert Review : Adult Popunder Ad network For Publishers - May 18, 2017
- Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - May 18, 2017