Jubna is an online ad network based in UAE. This network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2014. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network mainly deliver native ads to webmasters. More than 1000 premium publishers use this ad network for monetization. Apart from publisher program, you can also give a try to their advertiser program. Jubna review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Jubna native ad network
This ad network
- Does not accept sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Weebly.
- Does not accept sites having illegitimate content like spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Does not accept publishers who have broken copyright laws.
- Does not accept any websites that have popup or popunder.
- Accept sites with original and unique content.
- Accept all video sites
- Accept sites with over 100 thousand users monthly.
The publishers must
- Neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to click.
- Not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Not use bots or software to click ads automatically.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. Generally they pay on 7th of every month. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer.
- 100% fill rate for many regions
- The ads are highly responsive
- The publishers can earn up to $3 eCPM rate for USA, UK, India, Australia and Europe.
- The native ads can bypass the ad-blockers.
- This advertising network can serve up to 20 ads.
Dubai Silicon Oasis
United Arab Emirates – Dubai
Telephone : +971 4 501 3939
Sales : +971 50 527 2554
Email : email@example.com
Jubna works well for all types of niches. The revenue and traffic stats given in the screenshots tell its performance. However if your site attracts majority of US, Canada, Australia and Europe, then you can earn decent revenue. The publishers who have experienced Jubna ads can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Jubna review help publishers to get started.