I am going to talk about the LandingCube affiliate program in this post. Have you ever heard about the LandingCube? If no, then it is one of the Amazon landing page creator. This tool is used by the thousands of Amazon affiliate marketers. Do we need landing pages? The landing pages are helpful in grabbing sales. Coming to the affiliate program, you can earn the decent income by referring the people.
How Can You Join The LandingCube Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to the sign up page, fill all the fields and submit. They will review your application and let you know the approval status through the mail. Once approved, you can start promoting the LandingCube.
Related : Learn how to make money with Leadpages
How Can You Promote The LandingCube?
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post about the LandingCube and share with your friends.
- If you have a YouTube channel, then create a video about the LandingCube. Please do not forget to leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the LandingCube on your social accounts.
- If you have a list of subscribers, then let them know about the LandingCube by sending newsletters.
- The site owners can place banners or text link on their websites.
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn the 30% recurring commission for every sale. That means you will receive commission from every renewal.
How Will You Get Paid?
You will receive the revenue every month. There is no minimum payout. The payment option is PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of The LandingCube Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 90 days.
- There is no threshold payout.
- You can track your performance in the real time.
How To Reach The Support Team?
If you any questions about the LandingCube affiliate program, then reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the LandingCube affiliate program for earning the decent cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people for getting started.