We are going to talk about the Autodesk affiliate program in this post.
The Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, Engineering and construction software.
While coming to the affiliate program, you can earn decent commissions by referring customers.
How To Join The Autodesk Affiliate Program?
To become a Autodesk affiliate, visit https://www.autodesk.com/affiliate-program.
At the time of writing this article, this affiliate program is managed by Commission Junction a.k.a CJ.
Once your affiliate account gets approved, you can start promoting the Autodesk.
How Does The Autodesk Affiliate Program Work?
The qualified affiliates will have access to the Autodesk product links.
When someone clicks on your affiliate link and purchases a product, you get commission.
There are mainly 9 products that you need to promote: Autocad, Autocad LT, Maya, 3DS Max, Fusion 360, Navisworks, Inventor LT, Revit and Revit LT.
How Can The Affiliates Promote The Autodesk?
The affiliates can promote the Autodesk using the following methods:
- Are you a blogger? If your answer is yes, then write a blog post about the Autodesk and embed your affiliate link.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If your answer is yes, then let them know about the Autodesk through the newsletters.
- Are you a YouTuber? If yes, then create a video about the Autodesk and leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote Autodesk on your social profiles and websites.
How Much Can Autodesk Affiliates Make?
You can earn 9% commission rate on all products.
The more customers you bring to Autodesk, the more revenue you can earn.
The payments are made on the monthly basis. You need to reach at least $50 to receive commissions. The payment options are check and direct deposit.
What Are The Best Features Of The Autodesk Affiliate Program?
- This affiliate program welcomes affiliates across the world.
- The cookie period is 60 days. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and comes back to purchase within 60 days, you will get paid.
- You are working with the top company.
- The affiliates have no minimum sales requirement.
- You do not need a website or blog to join the affiliate program.
- You will have an access to text links, logos, banners, and product images for promoting Autodesk.
- The affiliates can receive the dedicated support.
What Are The Alternatives To The Autodesk Affiliate Program?
- Adobe affiliate program review
- Microsoft affiliate program review
- Berush affiliate program review
- Walmart affiliate program review
- Canva affiliate program review
How To Reach The Support Team?
If you have any questions about the Autodesk affiliate program, then reach their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should give a try to the Autodesk affiliate program for earning decent commissions.
The commission structure is not competitive. You cannot rely completely on this affiliate program.
However, you can use it for maximizing your revenue.
It would be more better if they offer commissions on renewals. But, you can only earn on first time sales.
If you had worked with Autodesk as an affiliate, then please share your experiences.
Hope this Autodesk affiliate program review help people for getting started.