I am going to talk about the Canva affiliate program in this post.
Have you ever heard about the Canva? If not then it is one of the top design tool.
Most of the bloggers and site owners are using this tool for creating the graphics.
Do you think they will charge for it? No it is free.
However they are offering the pro version. It has more features than the free version. See the image below :
You can read this Canva review article from Techradar: https://www.techradar.com/reviews/canva-design-app-review.
When it comes to the Canva affiliate program, you can earn the real cash for referring the people.
How Can You Join The Canva Affiliate Program?
The Canva affiliate program is managed by the Impact radius network.
If you do not have an account in Impact radius, then create it. It will hardly take 2 minutes for the account creation.
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit.
The Canva team will review your account within 3 days and let you know the status.
In this process, they may ask you few questions like “How would you promote the Canva pro? and How much traffic your website receive monthly?
Once you get the approval, you can start promoting the Canva Pro.
The Canva affiliate program is open for the creative people.
Make sure that your website attracts at least 50,000 visitors monthly.
If you or your brand has a huge followers on the social media, then there are higher chances of getting approved.
How Can You Promote The Canva Pro?
You can promote in the following ways :
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post and share with your friends.
- If you own a YouTube channel, then create a video about the Canva Pro. Do not forget to leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can create a webinar, invite the site owners and share your affiliate link with them.
- If you have a list of subscribers, then let them know about the Canva Pro.
- You can place the text link or banner on your site.
When someone clicks on the link and purchases the pro plan, you get paid.
Some people may ask you “Why Canva“? Then tell them these facts.
- Anyone can create logos, flyers, business cards, social media posts, presentations and many more.
- More than 15 million users across the world are using Canva. The number is still growing.
- It is available on desktop, mobile (iOS and Android) and iPad.
- Every second, 30 designs are created. It shows the credibility and trustworthiness of the Canva.
- At the time of this writing, 1 billion photos were created till date. It would be no wonder if it reaches 10 billion in future.
- Many top brands like Salesforce, Yelp and Pfizer use Canva.
- It is available in more than 100 languages.
How Much Can You Earn From The Canva Affiliate Program?
The commission structure of the Canva affiliate is as follows :
- When someone go with the trial, you will receive 50% of the monthly price. You will earn $6.5 for every trial.
- If you are successful in convincing someone to buy monthly subscription, then you can earn 100% of the monthly renewals for 2 months. So, you will receive $26.
- When it comes to annual subscription, you can earn 25% of the yearly price. You will earn $30.
Note: The Canva affiliate commission rates are tend to change in future.
What Are The Best Features Of The Canva Affiliate Program?
- The Canva is a big player in the creative industry. So, you can easily convince people for trying the Canva pro.
- You can track your performance in the real time. Apart from it you will have the access to the best creatives and tools.
- The payments will be made through the bank transfer, PayPal or check. However, the withdrawal options may change according to the country you reside.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the Canva affiliate program for earning the decent income.
If you have any questions related to the affiliate program, then reach them at [email protected].
Hope this article helps you for getting started.
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022
- Freestanding Bathtubs: Create a Chic Spa Area in Your Bathroom Interior - Jan 14, 2022