There are mainly two ways involved while starting a online business
1. Start a Website to promote your products or services
The very first way is to start your own website . You need to be more specific about the niche as it decides the destiny of your online business. For instance, you are a freelance interior designer for a long time and it is really good to start a website to know others about your services. Starting a website is not enough to draw traffic to your website and convert it to the leads. There are different strategies to be involved. I’ll let you know those things in the next posts.
Investment is mandatory to build a high quality website
You need to invest to build a website. The very first thing is to buy a domain name and hosting. It would be better if you find good hosting company which provides all the services like domain name, hosting, web designing, web development, web maintenance and SEO. It saves your time and money. Fix an appointment with the concerned person in the company. Negotiate well and explain your requirements.
2. Start a blog to show your talents or express opinions
The second way is to start a blog with the niche that interests you. The topics can be anything from latest technology updates, reviews, gadgets, movies, cooking, travel, painting, music dancing, knitting, health to poetry. Bloggers frequently update their blogs to stay connected with the readers. Even you can start a personal blog and post articles which are interesting to the users. Corporate companies target their potential clients with a company blog.
Free blog hosting is fun for beginners
Advantages Of free blog hosting
1. Hosting ( Bandwidth and Web space) is absolutely free.
2. There is no technical knowledge required to start a free blog.
3. Templates are free to use.
4. You can find user friendly interface to manage the blog.
Disadvantages of free blog hosting
1. You can’t sell your blog to any one.
2. You don’t have complete control on your blog.
3. Free blog hosting provider may be remove your blog at any time.
4. The terms of service can change at any time.
5. The domain names would be blogname.blogspot.com (Blogger.com) and blogname.wordpress.com (WordPress.com)
Note: You can redirect to the custom domain but you don’t have complete control on your blog. So it is always better to pick self hosting.
Image courtesy :123rf
Latest posts by Suresh vurity (see all)
- 3 Tips for Choosing a Web Host - Jul 17, 2014
- Top Tips for Working From Home - Jul 12, 2014
- Adversal Review-Best CPM network alternative to adsense - Jul 8, 2014