Viglink is one of the leading content monetization program founded in 2009. Its based in United States and backed up by top venture capital firms like Google Ventures. Viglink works with more than 30,000 advertisers and delivers inventory to more than 3,00,000 publisher sites. These numbers are enough to see its credibility.
How Viglink works
Viglink may look similar to the in-text monetization program like Infolinks or Kontera but it differs in the model. In-text networks pay publishers when visitors view or click the ads where as Viglink pays commission when there is a sale or someone clicks on the ad. Generally it works on the CPS (Cost Per Sale) model. There are few advertisers working with Viglink who are ready to pay publishers on CPC basis.
Upon Viglink review publishers need to paste the Viglink code in their site or blog. Viglink automatically converts the existing outgoing links to merchant links. This product is known as Viglink Convert. When a visitor opens the link and buy respective product/service commission would be credited in the publisher’s account.
Viglink Insert is a product where certain words(keywords) converts automatically to merchant links. Publishers don’t have to do anything from their side. Viglink takes care of the back-end technology.
Viglink Anywhere is a unique product where publishers could shorten the affiliate links and share it on different social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Viglink publisher could make commission when a potential user opens the link and buy an item.
Publishers get 75% revenue share from the gross income and this is really good when compared to other networks. Viglink publishers get paid on Net 60 basis and the payment mode to receive the earnings is PayPal. The threshold amount is $1.
- The Viglink review process is very simple when compared to other networks. There are more chances of getting instant approval.
- There are no traffic restrictions for publisher sites to get started.
- Setup is hassle free and Viglink takes care of it.
- Viglink can work along with Google Adsense.
- Publishers could also monetize their mobile apps with Viglink.
- Referral program
- The reporting system may confuse newbies.
- Publishers may encounter more CPS campaigns than CPC. One may not get paid unless there is a sale. There are lesser chances for small publishers to get benefited.
Publishers get paid 35% of the commission for the first year if they were successful in referring Viglink to others. Publishers could straightaway share the unique referral link on social networks or place the referral banners on their sites.
Viglink is a great source of income for bloggers, content writers and affiliate marketers. One must try Viglinks to make extra income. Hope this Viglink review helps newbies to start.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017
- WOW Trk Review For Publishers : Affiliate Marketing Network - Jan 11, 2017