CpmDesk is a new pop-under advertising network launched in 2015. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. This network is for those publishers who are looking for fast growth in earnings. Pop-under ads convert well when compared to mainstream banner advertising. The average eCPM rate of CpmDesk is around $5. However it depends on factors like traffic.
CpmDesk review every site prior to approval.
Requirements to join CpmDesk pop-under advertising network as a publisher
- There are no traffic restrictions to join this ad network. This is a great relief for small publishers and bloggers.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like hacking, pornography, viruses, software piracy, money laundering schemes etc.
- Even after approval publishers must not indulge in the above activities. You may lose your earnings and account if found guilty.
Publishers have to add ad code on their pages to show pop-under ads. But, publishers can use only one ad per page. Publishers must not try to use the ad code in E-mail messages.
- Publishers must not try to manipulate the ad code.
- Publishers must not use software or bots to generate traffic.
- Publishers must not encourage others to boost traffic at any cost.
Publishers get paid on weekly (Net 7) basis. The only payment option is PayPal. The threshold payout is $10.
- Fast approval
- Fewer restrictions for publishers
- Being a publisher you get paid for every impression
- Low minimum payout
- Flexible payment terms
- Timely payments
- Publishers can use pop-under ads along with Adsense.
- Real time reporting system
- Good support
- Visitors may get annoyed with pop-under ads. You may lose genuine readership in the long run.
Final Conclusion :
Publishers and bloggers must try CpmDesk pop-under ads along with other networks. This is a best way to boost your online earnings. Hope this CpmDesk review help others to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdTuf Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 23, 2017
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017