AdsWick is an online advertising network serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. Located in Pakistan this network is helping advertisers in reaching their targets and publishers to maximize earnings. Launched in 2010 as a pop up ad network it later focused on all types of campaigns. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Adswick review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdsWick ad network
- The sites must generate at least 5000 page impressions per month.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- MP3 or download sites will get rejected by this ad network.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, warez, hacking, spamming etc. Publishers must not link their sites to adult sites either.
- The sites must have original and unique content.
- This ad network doesn’t approve under construction or incomplete sites.
- Publishers must not use 2 pop windows from the same page.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
Publishers have access to the following ad formats : Pop Under, Pop Up, Direct Link, Mobile Redirect and Mobile Banners.
Publishers get paid on request basis. That is you get paid once you reach the minimum payout. The threshold payout is $50. The available payment options are Payoneer, Payza, Paxum, Skrill and Webmoney.
Publishers can boost their revenue referring publishers and advertisers to this network. The referral commission is 40%.
- High revenue share up to 85%
- Competitive rates
- Blogspot bloggers can join this ad network.
- Referral program
- No PayPal payment option
AdsWick network work for all types of sites. Sometimes the clicks on direct ads may not convert as the campaigns are CPA. Pop ups and pop unders fetch more income. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this AdsWick review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017