ClubCPM is an online advertising network working with potential advertisers and reputed publishers. Launched in 2016 and located in US this network offers CPM commission type to publishers. It’s a good alternative to CPMServe network.
The CPM rates that this network offers are as follows :
Tier 1 traffic – 0.20 to 0.40
Tier 2 traffic – 0.10 to 0.15
Tier 3 traffic – 0.05 to 0.10
ClubCPM review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join ClubCPM ad network
- The content must had written in English.
- The sites must have content, not made for advertising purpose.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, warez, spamming, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- MP3 or download sites don’t get approval.
- Publishers must give accurate data to this ad network.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges and proxies to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not place ad code on unapproved sites.
- Publishers must not target keywords to make more revenue.
Publishers get paid on request basis. That is you get paid when you reach the minimum payout. The threshold payout is $1. The payment option is PayPal.
Publishers can boost their revenue referring others to this ad network. The referral commission is 15%.
- Low minimum payout
- Easy and fast payments
- Competitive rates
- Publishers can earn from direct links without having websites.
- Dedicated support
- Referral program
- Non-English sites can’t join this CPM ad network.
- Address: Hanna, WY USA
- Phone: (307) 325-6075
- FAX: (801) 446-3897
- Email: email@example.com
Sites of all types of niches must give it a try to ClubCPM network. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this ClubCPM review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- LvlUp Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 21, 2017
- MediaBlam Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Feb 20, 2017
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017