XtendAds is an online advertising network that connects advertisers and publishers worldwide. Headquartered in France it specializes in Web, In-App, Mobile and Pop traffic. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA. This network is serving 20 billion ad impressions daily and running 1000+ campaigns. It is a good alternative to Adtomatik and Adversal network. The technology behind ads is Real Time Bidding (RTB). XtendAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join XtendAds ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host pornographic content.
- The sites not host objectionable content like hacking, piracy etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or incentivize others.
- Don’t use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t try to alter the ad code.
- Don’t overuse the ads on your sites.
Publishers have access to display adverts, pop ups and pop unders. The sizes of display advertising are as follows : 160×600, 728×90 and 300×250.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The available payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
- Instant approval
- Targeted and optimized ad inventory
- Contextual and relevant ads
- Real time reporting system
- Global coverage of ads
- Publishers can filter ads based on their preferences.
- Publishers can use passbacks in case of unavailability of ads.
- Blogspot blogs can join this ad network
- Timely payment
- Dedicated support
- Low rates for Tier 3 traffic
Email : [email protected]
XtendAds works well for Tier 1 traffic sites. Publishers who tried this ad network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this XtendAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017