Adsanes is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to TribalAdNetwork. Apart from the publisher’s program they are offering attractive offers for advertisers too. The funny part of this network is its name sounds similar to Adsense. Adsanes review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adsanes ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spam etc.
- The publishers must not use ad code on disapproved sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulates clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to following ad formats : Text ads and banner ads.
The publishers get paid on request basis. the minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer.
- Easy approval
- Easy ad code installation
- The publisher would get paid for every click.
- The publishers can filter ads based on their priorities.
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Reporting system
- The publishers can customize the ads style matching site design.
- Relevant ads
- This ad network doesn’t offer referral program.
Email : [email protected]
Adsanes ad network works well for all types of legit sites. However the sites having US, UK, Canada and European traffic have more benefits. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Adsanes review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017