UberCPM is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative of ClubCPM ad network. The revenue share publishers would get is 80%. This network provides solutions for publishers, advertisers and ad networks. UberCPM review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join UberCPM CPM ad network
- The publishers must not host objectionable content like pornography, gambling, spam etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network doesn’t approve PTC or auto surf sites.
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use fraudulent sources to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use traffic exchanges or paid to surf programs.
- The publishers must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $500.
- Instant approval
- Competitive CPM rates
- This ad network accepts paid traffic sources like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Timely payments
- Generally the Support team will respond within 24 hours to publishers queries.
- This ad network doesn’t give second chance to publishers once banned.
Address : 9 Gilmour Point Road, North Kawartha, Ontario, K0L 1A0
UberCPM works well for all types of legitimate sites. However the earnings depend on several factors like niche, quality of the traffic, visitor’s location etc. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this UberCPM review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- From Affiliate Marketing to Ads: The Best Ways to Make Money from a Website in 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017