Streamlyn Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
Streamlyn is an online ad network based in Singapore. This network has a branch in India. This ad network has client base in 20+ countries. This network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to CPMLeader ad network. Streamlyn review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Streamlyn ad network
The sites must not
- Host adult, spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware content.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or ask others.
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges, proxies and torrent to send fake traffic.
- manipulate ad code
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment option is Wire transfer.
- Yield optimization
- Large advertisers
- Huge advertising pool
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- The publishers have control on ads
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time. This ad network will pay on the same day the invoice get raised once you reach $500 revenue.
- Dedicated support
#15-01, 15th Floor,
491B River Valley Road,
Singapore – 248373
Phone: (65)-3163 1161
Office No. 101/A,
Second Floor, Santa Clara,
Inner Ring Road, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560047
Phone: (91)-80-5046 2918
Streamlyn works for all types of sites, small or big. However the rates depend on quality of site, niche, ads placement and visitor location. The rates of US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic are compartively high. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Streamlyn review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017