Oke.io Review : Make Money Shortening And Sharing Links
Oke.io is a URL shortening network based in US. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and URL Shortener. It is a great alternative to Twik.pw shortening network. Oke.io review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Oke.io Shortening Network
- The publishers must not promote on traffic exchanges and PTC websites.
- The websites must not contain content like spam, pornography, adware, spyware and malware.
- You must not bring traffic from adult websites.
- The publishers must not offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Being a publisher you must not spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
- You must not automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC websites to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own shortened links.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Links
- Full Page Script
- Mass Shrink
Oke.io Payment Info
The publishers get paid on request basis. They pay publishers daily. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Payza and Skrill.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to Oke.io shortening network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of Oke.io URL Shortening Network
- Competitive rates ( up to $7 per 1000 views )
- Daily payments
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral bonus
- Real-time stats
- Dedicated support
Email: [email protected]
You must give A try to Oke.io URL shortening network. The rates purely depend on the location of the traffic. You can earn from $2.2 (per 1000 views) to $7 ( per 1000 views). The publishers who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Oke.io review help publishers to get started.