BTCad is a URL shortening network where you can make money shrinking links and sharing them. You’ll get paid when someone clicks on the shortened link and views the ad. The revenue models of this shortening network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Twik.pw shortening network. BTCad review all the activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use BTCad URL Shortening Network
- The traffic to the links must come naturally. The publishers must not use redirected traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for clicking links.
- The publishers must not use PTC sites, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing sites and proxies to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
BTCad Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are Bitcoin, Faucethub (Wallet) and Skrill. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via Bitcoin, $5 for Skrill and $1 for Faucethub (wallet).
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of BTCad URL Shortening Network
- Daily payments
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
I personally didn’t use BTCad shortener. We have seen tens of shortening networks closed in the past due to bad business. Hope to see this network works for long time. The CPM rate is $2 for worldwide traffic. The publishers who had worked with this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this BTCad review help publishers to get started.