Before jumping into the Target affiliate program review, let me tell you what it is. Did you hear about the Target before? It is the eighth largest online retail store in US. Many affiliates join Amazon and eBay, but you must also try the Target affiliate program. At the time of this writing, the Target is operating 1844 stores across the United States.
The Target affiliate program is open for site owners and bloggers.
Being an affiliate, you will earn commissions promoting the products. The categories are as follows : Health & Beauty, Baby Gear & Furniture, Apparel & Accessories and Home & Outdoor Living niches.
How Can You Join The Target Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to the signup page, fill all the details and submit the application. This affiliate program is powered by Impact. If you are an existing user of Impact, then you can join it directly. If you do not have an account in Impact, then you need to register first.
How Can You Promote The Target?
You will have access to 150+ banners. Being an affiliate, you can place the banners or text links on your websites. The more people you refer, the more revenue you can earn.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The commission structure is not fixed. The revenue depends on the category you promote. For Apparel & Accessories and Home & Outdoor Living niches, you can earn from 5% to 8% commission rate. The commission rate for Baby Gear & Furniture niche ranges from 3% to 5%. Whereas you will earn 1% commission for health & beauty.
Please find the image below for commission rates for different categories. But, these rates may subject to change.
What Are The Best Features Of The Target Affiliate Program?
- The Target allows all countries. But, you should have an account in the Impact Radius.
- 7 days cookie period : When someone clicks on the product link and purchases it within a week, you will receive commission.
- If you have multiple websites, then you can add them for the approval. You don’t need to create separate accounts.
- The affiliates will receive dedicated support from the Target team.
- You can track the clicks, conversions and revenue in real time.
- You will receive weekly newsletters. It may contain product updates, promotions, contests and many more.
What Are The Cons?
- The commission rates are comparatively low.
- You can reach up to 8% commission rate only when you refer at least 10,000 monthly sales.
- Even though the Target affiliate program is open for all, the sale must come from the US.
How Can You Reach The Support Team?
If you have questions about the Target affiliate program, then reach them at [email protected]
What Is The Conclusion?
One must join the Target affiliate program to earn decent cash. This affiliate program is ideal for sites and blogs having high US traffic. Please do not apply as an affiliate if you can’t drive huge US traffic. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this review help the people for getting started.