Before jumping into Target affiliate program review, let me talk about Target. When someone ask you about good affiliate programs, what would you tell? Amazon and eBay, isn’t it? But, trust me Target affiliate program is also one of the top affiliate programs in the world. If you haven’t heard about Target.com before, then let me introduce it as a eighth largest online retail store in US. At the time of this writing, Target is operating 1844 stores across the United States. Target has an affiliate program for site owners and bloggers for earning decent commissions for selling.
Being a Target affiliate, you will earn commissions for Health & Beauty, Baby Gear & Furniture, Apparel & Accessories and Home & Outdoor Living niches.
How To Join Target Affiliate Program?
Go to Target affiliate program signup page, fill all the details and submit the application. This affiliate program is powered by Impact radius. If you have an existing account in Impact Radius, then you can join it by giving details. If you do not have an account in Impact radius, then you need to register first. You can start promoting Target only when you have an active account in Impact Radius.
How can Affiliates Promote Target?
The affiliates can have access to 150+ banners and these are available on your Impact Radius account. Being an affiliate, you can place banners and text links on your websites or blogs to attract potential audience. The more people you recommend to Target, the more revenue you can earn.
What Is The Commission Structure For Target Affiliates?
The commission structure is not fixed for affiliates. It purely depends on the category you promote. For Apparel & Accessories and Home & Outdoor Living niches, you can earn from 5% to 8% commission rate. The commission rate for Baby Gear & Furniture niche ranges from 3% to 5%. Whereas you will earn 1% commission for health & beauty.
Please find the image below for commission rates for different categories. But, these rates may subject to change.
What Are The Best Features Of Target Affiliate Program?
- Target accepts affiliates from every part of the world. But, the only condition is that they should have an account in Impact Radius.
- 7 days cookie time : When a user clicks on the product link and comes back to purchase it after 1 week, you will receive commission for the sale.
- If you have an access to multiple websites, then you can add them for the approval under your account. You don’t need to create separate accounts.
- Being a qualified affiliate, you will receive dedicated support from Target team.
- The affiliates can track clicks, conversions and revenue in real time.
- Weekly newsletter containing product updates, promotions, contests and many more.
- If your applications gets rejected or account suspended by Impact radius, then you are not allowed to join Target affiliate program.
- The commission rate is very low for health & beauty i.e.1%.
- You can reach up to 8% commission rate only when you are successful in referring at least 10,000 sales monthly.
- Even though the Target affiliate program allows affiliates across the world, the targeted sale must come from US.
Contact Info :
If you need to ask anything related to Target affiliate program, then reach their support team at [email protected]
Final Conclusion :
The site owners and bloggers must join Target affiliate program to earn decent commissions. The Target affiliate program is ideal for sites and blogs having high US traffic. Please do not apply as an affiliate if you can’t drive huge US traffic. If you had worked as an Target affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Target affiliate program review help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.