We would like to talk about the Doodly affiliate program in this post.
The Doodly is a popular drag and drop doodle video creator.
Again the Doodle is an art that is being made without specific purpose. We could say it is a random art.
You might have seen Google’s Doodle on their home page.
Coming to the affiliate program, you can earn decent commissions for bringing people to the Doodly.
H0w Can You Join The Doodly Affiliate Program?
To become a Doodly affiliate, visit https://www.doodly.com/affiliates/.
At the time of writing, this affiliate program is managed by PayKickStart.com.
The PayKickStart is a reputed affiliate management platform.
Once approved, you can start promoting the Doodly.
You can see the affiliate link and detailed stats in your PayKickStart account.
How Can Affiliates Promote The Doodly?
You can using the following methods to promote the Doodly:
- Are you a blogger? If the answer is yes, then write a blog post about the Doodly.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the Doodly through the newsletters.
- Are you a YouTuber? If the answer is yes, then create a video about the Doodly and leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the Doodly on your websites and social media.
How Much Can You Earn?
You will receive 50% commission per lead. The more customers you bring, the more revenue you can earn.
When And How Will You Get Paid?
The payments are made on the monthly basis. The payment option is PayPal.
How To Reach The Support Team?
If you have any questions regarding the affiliate program, then reach Doodly support team at [email protected].
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the Doodly affiliate program for earning the decent commissions.
If you had worked with Doodly as an affiliate, then share your experiences.
Hope this Doodly affiliate review help people while getting started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022