The Lasso affiliate program will reward you for bringing customers.
But before that you should know what exactly Lasso is.
What Is Lasso?
Lasso is a popular WordPress plugin for affiliate marketers.
To be honest, Lasso does a lot of things.
Many of you might have used Pretty links or Thirst affiliates.
If you haven’t used any of these tools, then it’s time to look at Lasso.
This plugin is helping many affiliate markets by increasing their revenues.
What Are the Features of the Lasso Plugin?
- This tool automatically creates attractive link display boxes. You can say they literally force visitors to take action. However, you can customize the fancy box according to your need. The best part is that you should be putting your affiliate link in the display box.
- The Lasso is perfectly compatible with Amazon. So, you don’t need to worry about product changes or broken links. The plugin will take care of the updates. It all also checks the stock availability. The visitors will be redirected to their respective country’s Amazon sites.
- Lasso will manage and edit all the affiliate links that are existing in your site.
- This plugin will continuously find new link opportunities and notify you.
- The Lasso will ensure that all your links will get monetized. The links will be automatically changed into affiliate links.
- You can add keywords and replace them with affiliate links.
- One can shorten the affiliate links using link cloaking.
- Lasso is recommending 1500+ high-paying affiliate programs that are carefully picked from 20+ niches.
- You will be receiving top-notch and real-time support from Lasso.
- At the time of writing this piece of content, Lasso is offering 14 days trial for their members.
- If you are using any other plugin like Thirsty affiliates, then you can import your affiliate links to Lasso with a single click.
What Is Lasso Affiliate Program and How Does It Work?
The Lasso is also offering an affiliate program and you get paid for recommending enthusiasts.
Make sure that your audience is really interested in affiliate marketing.
We made this statement because Lasso is purely into affiliate marketing.
The bloggers these days are more interested in making affiliate income.
You get rewarded for referring customers to Lasso.
There is no limit to bringing people.
The more referrals you make, the more revenue you can earn.
For joining as a Lasso affiliate, go to the https://getlasso.co/affiliate-program/.
The good news is that you will get accepted instantly.
How Can Affiliates Promote Lasso?
- Write a blog post about the Lasso affiliate marketing and share with your friends.
- You can share your Lasso affiliate link on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- The subscribers are really needed to grab leads or sales. If you have such a list, then send them a newsletter about Lasso along with your affiliate link.
- Do you have a channel on YouTube? If not, then it is time to create one. The existing channel owner can create a video about Lasso. You can leave your affiliate link in the video’s description.
- Create a webinar about Lasso and share your affiliate link with your participants.
How Much Can Lasso Affiliates Make?
Whenever someone joins Lasso from your affiliate link, you will receive a $35 commission.
You must remember that the commission will be paid only from the first payment.
The payments are made on the Net-60 basis. You should have an active PayPal account for receiving the payouts.
What Are the Best Features of the Lasso Affiliate Program?
- Cookie period: When someone clicks on your affiliate link and comes back to sign up within 90 days, you will get paid.
- If you have a significant and massive audience interested in affiliate marketing, then Lasso will be going to help you in creating customized landing pages. Apart from it, there will be a lot of special offers.
- The affiliates can track leads, referrals and total commissions in real time.
- If you need something, then the support is just a click away. You can chat with the real guys.
- The commission model is not recurring. You can only earn from the referral’s first payment.
- You cannot join the Lasso affiliate program if you do not have a PayPal account.
What Is the Final Conclusion?
One should give a try to Lasso affiliate program for increasing income.
Have you worked with Lasso as an affiliate?
If your answer is yes, then share your work experiences in the comments section.
Hope this Lasso affiliate program review helps you while getting started.